The Village of Marshall prides itself on being a business-friendly government when it comes to assisting with either starting a new business or relocating one. The Village strives to approve site plans within 45 days. We know your time is money! The Village currently owns land within our Tax Increment District # 2 and also has other commerical properities currently offerred at very competitive rates. Click here to go to the Village of Marshall Grow Here Site Selector.
The Village of Marshall offers these benefits for your business:
- Mix of village-owned acreage and willing private land owners
- Immediate customer base who want to support local businesses
- State Highway 19 & 73 frontage and access (HWY 19- 5,850 cars per day, HWY 73- 4,100 cars per day)
- Quick access to Interstate 94
- Tax Increment Incentives
- Flexible zoning with swift municipal approval
- Low taxes and utility rates
- A local government willing to get out of the way
- Thoughtful landscaping, recreational and pedestrian amenities
- Available housing diversity for employees ( including purchase of single family homes on a variety of lot sizes and two-family dwelling units)
- Pedestrian-friendly "Main Street"
- Great School System (Marshall Public Schools)
- Amazing recreational amentities for a community our size (Converse Park, Firemen's Park, Langer Park)
- Community gathering places
- A Public Library willing to work with and promote local businesses by offering classes on relevant topics like social media marketing, library events help in cooperation with your business, and community-wide "shop local" inititatives like "Marshall Rocks."